Monday, March 16, 2009

Life seems to get more hectic every day. The peas are doing great. So are my strawberries. But, the stuff I planted inside that wasn't suppose to go out until the beginning of next month is dieing on me. I ended up transplanting several of them today and Ill do the rest tomorrow. I don't know how many will actually take off. I hope they all do but I'm not holding my breath.

To be honest, I'm not even sure what plant is what thanks to the kids being so helpful in the planting. Everything got mixed up. Lucky for me companion planting tends to be easy. For the most part the things you can plant together get planted at the same time. That's not completely true but its close.

I found a great website on planting the three sisters that includes a lesson plan for kids. I just have to find some fish that won't cost me an arm and a leg. I wonder if canned tuna will do it?

The website is to help kids learn how to garden. http://www.kidsgardening.com/growingideas/PROJECTS/MARCH02/mar02-pg1.htm

not sure what I'm doing about supper. The chicken didn't defrost. Someone put it in the fridge. It was probably me. But since its still frozen, I can't cook it to make Mexican chicken so I'm going to have to think of something else. May go with my Tamale Pie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment