Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tristians birthday

My youngest baby turns eight today. He and Stephie will be the same age until October 3oth. It is hard to believe it has been eight years since I brought home a beautiful baby from the hospital only to be woken up two days later by my mother screaming into the phone that we were being attacked. What is even funnier is that his name means Noisy sorrowful outcry. No I wasn't being psychic with that one at all. His middle name however means joined. So maybe just maybe he will have some possitive effect on the world bringing them all together and he will do it by being the one that sounds the outcry not the one that causes it. Yes, a small part of me looks at this beautiful yet devious child and thinks, it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge into the evil person that people join together against and that the sorrow noisy outcry comes from all the people he hurt. But, Then I watch him agree to share with his sisters or do something unexpected and very sweet for someone and I know that like every child his halo is held up by his horns. I hope he lives up to his name but in a very good way.

I named all my children that way. Brittney Alexis. From the Land of Brit Defender of mankind.
Geneva Marie - Origions of Woman, Bitter, Floyd Alexander - Dark or grey defender of mankind, Amber Kelian- Fiery Jeweled Warrior, Stephanie Danniella - Crowned in Victory judged by god, and last but not least Tristian Levi- Nosy Sorrowful outcry, Joined.

Through their names I tried to give them a standard by which to live. Now if only, I can find a way to balance out their father. Floyd Robert. His first name means dark or grey. His middle name means Bright, shining or even flame or fame. A dark or gray shining flame. LOL No he isn't a contradiction at all. My name is easy. Jennifer Rebecca. If you take the native american meaning of Jennifer instead of making it a derivitive of Ginnever then Jennifer means White Capped Wave. Rebecca means captivating. My father use to say, there was nothing more beautiful or more deadly than a white capped wave and from what he had seen of me I had both the capacity to captivate and kill, even if it was just with my facial expressions and lack of tact.

Nothing really on the homesteading front at the moment. Summer is winding down, my tomato crop is slowing down and life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment