Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy Weekend

This week was almost overwhelming. I'm so tired I can hardly see straight. The bad weather that the dark clouds were predicting along with the Harris Almanac held off and I was able to put in the strawberry plants as well as planting three different types of peas and two different types of lettuce. I also managed to get started inside the sweet onions.

On top of that we spent most of this morning pruning the rose bush and getting it on a new Tressel. It was the wrong time for pruning if we want it to grow quickly but as fast as this thing grew without pruning it probably could do with a bit of a slow down.

Tomorrow, I start digging the rest of the holes for the fruit trees, if the rain holds off some more. I'm so tired I can hardly see straight but at least its progress. To bad I'm not making as much progress on my knitting project.

No comments:

Post a Comment