Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting on with my life

Ive always wanted to be a writer. Its part of why I keep these journals. Four years ago I did a writing apptituted test and the LongRidge Writing group offered to help me improve my writing skills. After a long journey, Ive finally decided to take them up on their offer. My instructor will be Phyllis Edgerly Ring. Ive been to her website. She seems truely interested in helping people become better writers. I hope so and I hope I can make her job easier. I should have gone with the longer course but I just couldn't afford it right now. So the abridged version will have to do. Hopefully, it will be all I need to finally finish that book, write another one in novemeber and get published.

Motivation. I just need the motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment