Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a clean house

Hubby went after Luci yesterday they should be here by about 1 am. My house is clean. I worked my butt off over the last week and the carpets didn't get, the problems with the house like the kids crayon that won't come off is still all over the walls, the holes in the walls are still there, but my house is clean. I have three loads of landry left. One in hamper, one in the washer and one in the dryer. Its a bit shocking to be caught up on that. I don't think I have been in over a year.

The rabbit cage came in after Hubby left and I had to put it together myself but they seem happier now than they were in what we were keeping them in. The puppies are starting to get along too. Now if I can just get my hands on some bees, I would be perfectly happy.

The Roosters were crowing a bit this morning they have been playing "King of the Mountain" on the water container the last few weeks, but the posturing was worse this morning. One of them even flew half way up the run, where I was standing and started attacking the wire fencing.

The only other thing going on is that today is my baby sisters birthday. I promised her a pair of socks and Im trying to learn to knit one sock inside the other so I can get hers done faster. Well that and Im afraid that Ill have the same problem with her socks im having with Neva's. Ill finish the first one and forget how many rows I knitted after adjusting the length of the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment