Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rain

Its raining again has been off and on since early this morning and by the looks of the clouds, its going to keep going well into tomorrow. The creek in the front of the house thats about 5 feet deep is completely full. If it goes any higher its going to be into the origional bed that you can tell it cut out a long time ago before moving to its current location. That is never good. If it gets that high then the road and our drive will be flooded and that water is moving fast.

I think all three of the bunnies are boys. Its still a little early to tell yet, but they are either all three boys or all three girls. The man I got them from said we could bring them back if they weren't what we wanted, but I don't want to do that, I just want to know what they are for sure so I can get more of the ones we want if Im right and they are all three the same sex.

Im going to have to find the energy to cook with the cast iron skillet for the next few days. My iron levels are dropping. Im exsausted. I went from having all the energy in the world to feeling like I just got ran over by a mac truck. Im not actually sick, just a bad sinus headache and and tired but that usually means my iron levels have gotten to low.

No comments:

Post a Comment